- October 17: Pre-conference workshops and parties
- October 18: Conference Day 1 (Talks, Hackathon, Trade Show, Demos)
- October 19: Conference Day 2 (More Talks, Giveaways, Demos, Parties)
- October 20: Post-conference workshops (they are awesome, too)
We are expecting the conference to SELL OUT this year. We are going to be offering a limited number of early bird tickets.
Speaker Submissions Open on February 1st
Test. 1,2, 3. Test.1, 2, 3. Test, test, test.
We do encourage new voices to step up to the Magic Mike. Find your Voice. Become the next Big Design…Idol. We will have openings for talks in these areas:
- Experience Design
- Mobile Design
- Game Design
- Multimedia & Film
- Code Development
- Social Media
- Design Thinking
We want talks on case studies, best practices, new methods, and so on. Practical talks and inspirational talks are welcome!
Without you, we would only be ourselves!
Speaker submissions open on February 1st.
- How to Do a Heuristic Evaluation with Scores (bigdesignevents.com)
- [Video] What the Heck is UX Design? (bigdesignevents.com)
- February 2: Lightroom 4 Workshop (bigdesignevents.com)
- 15 Useful iPhone Apps for Designers (bigdesignevents.com)
- Top 10 Best Practices for Video in UX (bigdesignevents.com)
- Five Design Lessons from the Early Career of Charles Schultz (bigdesignevents.com)
- [Infographic] History of Nintendo’s Growth (bigdesignevents.com)