It is an honor to speak at an industry event. This speaker’s boot camp shows you how to submit, prepare, and delivery a talk that people will remember. When you deliver a talk that resonates, you can be capitulated into a thought leader, writer, keynote speaker, and more.
The harsh reality of speaking at these events include:
- Many submitted topics are never chosen.
- Most speakers have not spent time preparing.
- Slides look like “death by bullet points.”
- Speakers use inappropriate images, language, or videos.
- Some talks sound like sales pitches.
- A joke goes horribly wrong with an audience.
- Speakers do not deliver key content in a timely manner.
- Some speakers do not show up.
In this workshop, Brian Sullivan (Founder, Big Design Conference) and J. Schuh (Co-Founder, Industry Giants Conference) share their secrets of successful presenters and quality presentations. In this workshop, you will learn:
- How to avoid the hurdles of submitted your proposal
- Ways to tailor your talk to the audience
- Tips and tricks to speed up your research
- Discover ways to structure your slides to make them more compelling
- Proven methods to engage your audience
- Ways to make your talk resonate after you deliver it
- How to manage the social media channel before and after your talk
- Methods to strengthen your brand and attract new followers
By adopting these proven strategies, you will increase your chances of being selected and remembered, rather than rejected and forgotten.