Our sponsors directly contribute to a growing ecosystem of practitioners who make a difference in industries like usability, human factors, user experience (UX), technical communication, gaming, animation, education, film, industrial design, marketing, and development.
The Sponsorship Kit
Download the sponsorship kit today. If you have any questions, please send us an email.
Our Audience, Your Reach
With almost 1,000 attendees, your sponsorship provides you with the best opportunities to connect with the most talented thinkers, researchers, designers, writers, developers, marketers, and engineers. Big Design Conference is non-profit, ensuring all sponsorship and registration fees go towards making the best event possible.
Big Design Conference has a variety of sponsorship options. We even have custom opportunities like lanyards, speaker travel, coffee, or just about anything you can imagine.
Why Sponsor the Big Design Conference?
- Show off and market your company’s products, services, tools, methods, and people.
- Network and recruit talent from a pool of 900+ designers, writers, developers, and marketers.
- Speak to our crowd about your latest products, newest trends, or case studies.
- Support the heritage of design in the Dallas area and its promotion throughout the rest of the country.
- Raise your company’s profile with designers, innovators, early adopters, and the next generation of leaders.
- Get impressions from key influencers at major companies from around the US.
Our past sponsors include an eclectic mix of big brands, big influencers, and big leaders. Just a few of them are:
Google · Adobe ·AT&T ·Lincoln ·Microsoft ·Mashable · TechSmith · Sprint · User Interface Engineering
Sapient · Onward Search · UserZoom · Usabilla ·Level Ten Interactive ·Madcap Software · BOSS Group · Optimal Workshop · Axure · Slalom Consulting · MadPow · Balsamiq · Sapient Nitro · projekt202 · The Nerdery · FatDUX · Bottle Rocket Apps · AnswerLab · UTD · Tobii UserLytics · MagicLogix · Rosenfeld Media · xCube Labs · Telerik · SMU · TM Advertising · Improving Enterprises · Rackspace · Usertesting.com · Loop11 · Usability Sciences · Aquent · Apogee · LinguaLinx · Captura · Bestica UX ·Human Factors International · Golin Harris Interactive · Touch Titans · Cooper · Extensis · InfoVision · Texas A&M · Commerce · Knowbility · O’Reilly · UX Booth · The Creative Group · Alcatel-Lucent · Connective Hub · Morgan Kaufman · CollabNet