September 15, 2017
10:00am - 10:50am
Addison Lecture Hall
Podcasting is not just a recreational activity. With the right approach and content strategy, it can really help your business to grow. For many businesses, podcasting is a disruptive technology that is low-cost and high-value. With some grit and savvy, you can create compelling content and expand the reach of your company or personal brand.
In this presentation, Gary Leland (who is in the Podcast Hall of Fame) will give some practical advice on podcasting. You will learn the following things:
- You’ll learn what podcasting is, and a short history of podcasting.
- Why you need to start podcasting?
- How you can start podcasting with very little effort.
- Gary will explain how little you have to spend on equipment to get started.
- Tips for setting up your podcast in iTunes.
- Different ways to monetize your podcast.
- Go over common mistakes new podcasters make.
- Give you great podcasting resources.
After this presentation you will know more than 90% of the people on the planet about podcasting.