Yukiko “Snow” Jones is a student at the University of Texas at Dallas in the Emerging Media program. Yukiko created this video recap of Big Design Week 2011. Yukiko developed this short video for one of her classes. The video consists of interviews from most of the workshop teachers–Preston McCauley, Brian Sullivan, J Schuh, and AJ Wood.
Yukiko was a real worker, too. She shot this video,while she was finishing up a couple of classes. You will probably see Yukiko “Snow” Jones shooting some more video at the Big Design Conference 2012, too.
- Registration is now open for the Big Design Conference 2012 on May 31-June 2. Register here.
- Registration is also open for the January 28: Photoshop Boot Camp by AJ Wood. Register here.
- Recap of Big Design Week 2011 (bigdesignevents.com)
- [3 Minute Video] Learn How to Use Dodge & Burn Tools in Photoshop (bigdesignevents.com)
- [4 Minute Video] Using Transform Again in Illustrator with Perspective Drawings (bigdesignevents.com)
- [4 Minute Video] Assign Brush Colors with a Clipping Mask in Photoshop (bigdesignevents.com)