May 31: Guerrilla Research Methods
Russ Unger literally wrote the book on Guerilla Research Methods. Russ leads this hands-on session will cover a number of low cost, yet powerful research methods to help you make better data-driven design decisions.
Russ will provide you with a number of techniques for recruiting research participants, creating better research questions, and what to do with your data once you’ve conducted your research. Seating is limited to 100 people. It will sell out fast!
- How to sell guerrilla research into a project from the start
- How to recruit better participants
- How to form better research questions
- Valuable “how-tos” to execute the research
- A number of inexpensive, quick, but highly effective research methods when time and/or budget are limited
- How do I get my boss or client to buy into doing research for my project?
- What is guerrilla research and how is it different than traditional research?
- What are some guerrilla research methods and what kind of results can I expect?
- How do I pick the right method(s)?
- What’s the downside/shortcoming of guerrilla research methods compared to other research methods
Limited Seating, Register Today
The workshop costs just $100. Limited seating is available. We only have 100 seats. It will sell out fast. Get your tickets today!
I would like to get a copy of the presentation from the workshop I attended yesterday on Guerrilla Research Methods. Can you provide me with the link to download it?