Regular Registration Extended to September 15th
Labor Day and Back-to-School are still fresh in everyone’s minds. We have decided to push back regular registration for Big Design Conference 2013 to midnight on September 15th. Hopefully, parents and kids will be back into their school routine. Plus, you can make some last minute appeals to your boss (or spouse) about attending this year’s conference. Be sure to register today!
Check out these Pre-Conference Workshops
On October 17th, you can choose between three great pre-conference workshops:
- Usable Usability Workshop: Lean UX Starts Here with Eric Reiss
- Prototyping Workshop: Axure Essentials with JoAnne Wright
- How to Manage UX Workshops by Russ Unger and Brad Nunnally
If you want to learn what it takes to speak at a major conference, we are offering a free workshop called the Cranky Talk Workshop. Only 12 people get selected for this workshop, so you need to submit your entry.
Be Tired and Inspired (Get a Room)
Here are 10 reasons to get a hotel room for Big Design Conference:
- You do not miss any networking opportunities.
- You are within “staggering” distance of your room. No need to drive.
- The rate is awesome. It is just $89 per night.
- You help us to keep costs low. We need to sell 300 room nights.
- You treat this local conference like any other one.
- Your work will pay for it. We hope!
- You do not miss any parties at the hotel.
- Traffic can be such a whip in the morning in Texas.
- Treat yourself! You deserve it!
- The hotel has just been re-modeled. It is time to really break it in. Let’s get rid of that “new car” smell.
The Quickest Way to Get Your Room
- Go to the Crowne Plaza website.
- Enter the dates you want to stay for the Big Design Conference.
- Enter Group Code BDC.
NOTE: Maybe, an 11th reason to get a room is that COUPON code (BDC). Everyone loves coupons.
See you soon!