Who are You Going to See on October 18 at 4PM?
We always try to add variety to the Big Design Conference. Every hour offers something fresh and new. Check out the variety of talks that you have to choose at 4PM on October 18th:
- Designing for Google Glass by Jen Long.
Best practices, tips, & tricks for Google Glass and wearable tech.
- Make a Spectacle with Your Games by Nik Mikros.
Award-winning game designer talks about his guiding principles.
- Multi-Channel Content Panel, hosted by Keith Anderson.
Industry panel on the impact of multiple channels for user content.
- Putting Square Pegs in a Round Holes by Elisa Miller.
Lessons learned building UX into agile process at a large brand.
- Marketing Your Indie Game by Eric Kinkead.
Ways to market your indie game for maximum exposure.
- Agile Methods for Mobile Design by Kyle Henderson.
Smart ways to build mobile apps using agile methods/tools.
- Program or Be Programmed by Paul Goode.
A talk on the ethics of design, marketing, and spirituality.
Plus, you have over great trade show to visit, too. Every hour is a power hour at Big Design 2013. Three words,say it slow:
Best. Conference. Ever.