- Anti-Patterns: Stifling Lean UX by Bill Scott.
Things that stifle lean UX teams and how to over-come them.
- The Game Law Panel hosted by Mark Methenitis.
Mark Methinitis, J. Holt Foster III, &Keith Robinson talk game law.
- Designing Apps for Little Fingers by Kathryn Rotondo.
Ways to increase satisfaction and decrease pain for young users.
- Collage: Answer the Unknowns by Kyle Soucy.
Get the answers to questions you did not know to ask.
- Game Mechanisms to Use by Kevin Nunn.
Learn about cool tabletop mechanisms not used alot.
- Designing for Second Screens by J. Henderson.
How to design experiences with a second screen.
- Dragon Valley by CW Karstens.
Swords and Sorcery game. Learn to play & ask designer.
Besides these great talks, you can visit the Big Design Trade Show. You can check out players in the Hospitality Suite, playing Artemis (where several people fly a starship). Or,you can chll out at the Crowne Plaza Bar with a new friend.
What are you going do?