Early Bird Tickets have been extended to July 14th for Big Design 2014! Buy today!
Your Keynote Speakers
You are going to love the keynote speakers this year:
- Jeff Gothelf, author of Lean UX
- Adam Polansky, UX Strategist at Bottle Rocket Apps
- Rahel Anne Bailie, author of Content Strategy: Connecting the Dots Between Business, Brand, and Benefits
- Phil Tippett, Academy Award Winner for Star Wars (work includes Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones)
Each keynote speaker will bring a mix of their own experience, history, and stories for you to learn, share, and grow.
Workshop Tickets on Sale, Too
Pre-conference workshops are on Setpember 4th. Workshop tickets are sold separately. We have a great line-up, too.
- Usability Essentials Workshop by Cory Lebson. Cory is the President of UXPA-International. Cory has worked with FEMA to improve their response time for natural disasters. In this workshop, Cory will provide you with practical tips, tricks, and real-world examples of how to perform usability in a day.
- Prototyping with Axure by JoAnne Wright. Back by popular demand is JoAnne Wright’s class, which will help to kick start your ability to use Axure to build prototypes. For seasoned professionals, this class is a great refresher course. This class will sell out.
We will be announcing two additional workshops soon. Be sure to check the site from time to time.