Join Cassini Nazir, J. Schuh, Brandon Ward, and Brian Sullivan on Tuesday, May 18th for Experience Design at SMU: The Future of Design Eduction, sponsored by Big Design, Dallas UXPA, and SMU Global & Online.
Design is no longer about making sites and apps look pretty. It has evolved to include strategy, user research, content, brand marketing, UI, workflows, UX design, information architecture, prototyping, usability, accessibility and Design Ops. This constant state of evolution requires design education to evolve, too.
In this webinar, a panel of teachers and practitioners will explain how they see the future of design education. We have set up a panel of SMU Global teachers from their highly-rated UX program. It was recently listed as a Top 20 program in the United States.
The program is constantly being updated, improved, and revised. It is your chance to ask your burning questions, such as:
– How do I break into UX design?
– What kinds of opportunities exists after my education?
– Who are the teachers in the SMU program?
– Does the program have me work on real-worl projects?
– How long is the program? What is the structure of it?
– Do you have any student success stories?
– Will I have a portfolio to show managers and recruiters?
– Cassini Nazir (moderator): Designer in Residence at SMU
– J. Schuh (panelist): Design Strategist, Author, co-founder of UX program
– Brandon Ward (panelist): Director of UX, Service Design Dallas Lead
– Brian Sullivan (panelist): Director of Design Strategy, Author, Speaker, co-founder of UX program
Space is limited for this webinar. Sign up for the webinar at: https://pro.smu.edu/uxwebinar
We will be sending out a Zoom link before the webinar.Register on MeetUp