Everyone wants to build innovative solutions to solve wicked problems for their customers. Design thinking is a framework that offers you the ability to unleash the creative potential of your customers, key stakeholders, and your team. We have assembled a team of innovators, educators, and design strategists to answer all of your burning questions about design thinking, such as:
– When should you use design thinking on your projects?
– What are the common pitfalls with design thinking?
– How does user research fit into design thinking?
– What are some real-world examples of design thinking?
– Can I use design thinking with agile and lean product development?
– What are some best practices with design thinking?
– Where can I learn more about design thinking?
– Brian Sullivan, Director of User Research & Design Strategy at Sabre
– Cassini Nazir, College Professor in Interaction Design at UNT
– J Schuh, Award-winning Illustrator, Author, & Design Strategist