This year’s Big Design conference gets even bigger with an extra day of talks, panels, workshops, and keynotes on Wednesday, Sept. 9.
The talks for this extra day include:
- The Power of Storytelling within Visual Communication from Nikos Georgópoulos
- Surprise Guest to be announced
- Keynote: Design Thinking and Agile by Tracey Kelly
- Dialexa EDU: Mentoring a New General of Digital Product Creators led by Sanjay Shah and Jan Ballard
- Arguing for LESS user-friendly futures: using design-led research to guide desirable design outcomes with Michael Gibson and Keith Owens
- Usage Maturity Matrix: A tool to guide design for our users within project constraints from Alesha Arp
- Usage Maturity Matrix: Workshop led by Alesha Arp (in the evening).
We have also opened a new solo rate of $99 for furloughed, laid-off workers, or people with no professional development budget.