The 2020 Big Design Conference kicked off with a bang! If you missed first-day talks, here are sketchnotes, made possible by the UX Club at UT Dallas.
- The Power of Storytelling within Visual Communication
- Designing the Preservation of Dignity
Ryan Lutterbach, Andre Jolivette, Kara Kenna, and Shane O’Donnell
- Keynote: Designing Your Career Advancement
- Dialexa EDU: Mentoring a New General of Digital Product Creators
Sanjay Shah, Jan Ballard
- Arguing for LESS user-friendly futures: using design-led research to guide desirable design outcomes
Michael Gibson, Keith Owens
- Usage Maturity Matrix: A tool to guide design for our users within project constraints.
The UX Club at UT Dallas has sketchnoted Big Design talks since 2015. Beginning in 2019, UNT students joined UT Dallas students to capture conference talks. Show your support and order a UX Club T-shirt.
A special thank you to these students for organizing: Vidhi Mehta, Linh-Hoa Nguyen, and Jade Angustia; and these students for sketchnoting: Alesandra Bell, Snehal Pendharkar, Miranda Hurtado Suazo, Sumayah Abdulla, Alix Kast, Crystal Nguyen, Sisi Burrell, Courtney Schaller, Angela Wang, Xiaochen Liu.