Sketchnotes from Day 2 Talks
Day two of Big Design continues the energy! If you missed talks, here are sketchnotes from the conference, made possible by the UX Club at UT Dallas.
These are talks from day two:
- The Iowa Idea: Over a Century of Creativity, Collaboration, Innovation and Persistence
- Grannie Goes Virtual
- Keynote: Culture, Growth and Mobility
Aladrian Goods and James Helms
- Uncharted Waters: Designing for Newcomers
- Sense-Making in Digital Spaces: Site Structure, Taxonomy, and Navigation for Many Audiences
- Designing for Cognitive Bias: Using Mental Shortcuts for Good, Not Evil
David Dylan Thomas
The UX Club at UT Dallas has sketchnoted Big Design talks since 2015. Beginning in 2019, UNT students joined UT Dallas students to capture conference talks. Show your support and order a UX Club T-shirt.
A special thank you to these students for organizing: Vidhi Mehta, Linh-Hoa Nguyen, and Jade Angustia; and these students for sketchnoting: Alesandra Bell, Snehal Pendharkar, Miranda Hurtado Suazo, Sumayah Abdulla, Alix Kast, Crystal Nguyen, Sisi Burrell, Courtney Schaller, Angela Wang, Xiaochen Liu.