Big Design keeps the momentum on day three! If you missed talks, here are sketchnotes from the conference, made possible by the UX Club at UT Dallas.
These are talks from day three:
- Portfolio Essentials: Showing the Best Version of Yourself
- Socially Distanced Research: How To Collaborate On & Conduct Remote User Research
Jing Jing Tan
- Creative Teams of the Future: Adapting to Change
- Collaborating with a Multi-Generational Team
Dana Walter, Noel Holmes, Anita Barraco, William Ntim, Sean Sullivan
- A Future with Class: Introducing Discussion-Based Learning to the Workplace
- Conducting a Diary Study in Today’s World of No-Contact on a Global Scale
The UX Club at UT Dallas has sketchnoted Big Design talks since 2015. Beginning in 2019, UNT students joined UT Dallas students to capture conference talks. Show your support and order a UX Club T-shirt
A special thank you to these students for organizing: Vidhi Mehta, Linh-Hoa Nguyen, and Jade Angustia; and these students for sketchnoting: Alesandra Bell, Snehal Pendharkar, Miranda Hurtado Suazo, Sumayah Abdulla, Alix Kast, Crystal Nguyen, Sisi Burrell, Courtney Schaller, Angela Wang, Xiaochen Liu.