Big Design ends with some amazing talks! If you missed talks, here are sketchnotes from the conference, made possible by the UX Club at UT Dallas.
These are talks from day four:
- Seat at the Table: Can’t Spell Executive without UX
- Navigating UX Burnout to Sustain a Meaningful Career
- KEYNOTE: Social Impact through Design
- Together: The Essential Fusion of Culture and Design
- The Immaculate Deception: Conquering Imposter Syndrome
Shara Rosenbaum & Madeline Packard
- From Zero to Award-Winning: How we Changed Corporate Culture with Design Thinking
The UX Club at UT Dallas has sketchnoted Big Design talks since 2015. Beginning in 2019, UNT students joined UT Dallas students to capture conference talks. Show your support and order a UX Club T-shirt.
A special thank you to these students for organizing: Vidhi Mehta, Linh-Hoa Nguyen, and Jade Angustia; and these students for sketchnoting: Alesandra Bell, Snehal Pendharkar, Miranda Hurtado Suazo, Sumayah Abdulla, Alix Kast, Crystal Nguyen, Sisi Burrell, Courtney Schaller, Angela Wang, Xiaochen Liu.