Please follow these detailed guidelines for choosing or taking a great picture. Profile Pictures that do not follow these guidelines may require us to use the icon below instead.
Remember that, once uploaded, your profile picture will be circular.
- JPG, GIF, or PNG format; maximum size of 2MB
- Ideal size: at least 200 x 200 pixels
- The picture must show your face clearly, and be a truthful representation of you.
- Do not use pictures that contain other people.
- Do not wear sunglasses. Your eyes and face must be clearly visible.
- Do not use pictures that you are too small to be seen clearly.
- Do not use picture that there is not enough space around your face (Too close).
- Do not use pictures that the lighting is not bright enough.
- Do not use blurry or unclear pictures.
- Do not use pictures with a busy background that detracts from you.
- Do not use certificate or formal document photos.
- Do not use pictures that have commercial logos.
- Do not use pictures that display personal contact information.
- Do not edit pictures in a way that is misleading or obstructs your face.
Please note that, to protect the security of your account and maintain overall quality, BigDesign staff must create your speaker profile. This can take some time, so please be patient. We can usually respond to profile change requests within 24-48 hours.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact BigDesign support.