Design at the Speed of Thought: How Designers and Developers Can Work Closer Together
A successful product requires designers and engineers to work closely together from early concept to final production. Building up a culture of rapid design prototyping and feedback ensures that hard UX problems are solved earlier in the process, rather than later when the wrong decision can be costly.
Objective: Give designs and developers the tools to build a culture of communication and feedback around design prototyping.
6 things you will learn:
1. When to prototype vs. when to code.
2. How to get the most out of your design prototypes.
3. How to build a culture of feedback and user testing.
4. How good user research leads to better results.
5. Tools that enable you to design and prototype experiences across devices and mediums, including web, mobile, desktop, gaming, voice and more.
6. Tactics that empower developers to pick up a design tool.