SOLD OUT – Workshop: Designing the 21st century team to “Make Meaningful Work”
People want to be a part of energizing and fun project opportunities in organizations that have shared purpose. Places that contribute value to community. Unfortunately today people feel work is wasteful, busy, stressed and purposeless. But how can we keep up? Most workplaces today are still very much stuck in an “industrial age” mindset where people are treated as machines to drive to efficiency, productivity, and growth. Where measures are primarily contributing to short-term gains and goals and restricting perspectives to assist future possibilities.
So how can we help people reframe to the new ways of working and living?
To answer this we will consider the following:
The workshop will provide the following takeaways:
- Defining “Capability” problem today inside and outside organizations
- The “Make Meaningful Work” Journey – awaken, connect, overcome and sustain
- “Sparkle Sessions” to teach, learn, make, practice, reflect and action
- “Learning Portfolios” to deal with the “Capability” problem statement
- “Practices” and “Conditions” to create a “Meaning Canvas” for individuals and teams
You will have some clear ideas on the elements in Designing the 21st-century team to “Make Meaningful Work”
PLEASE NOTE: Big Design conference passes do not include workshops. Passes to workshops are sold separately. Workshops will sell out so register in advance!