November 17: Efficient Workflow Techniques–Tips & Tricks for Mastering Creative Suite5.5
There is a reason A.J. Wood is called “The Adobe Wan.” His mastery of the Adobe Creative Suite is only exceeded by his uncanny ability to make those software tools accessible to everyone. Join A.J. as he demonstrates workflow tips for Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign as well as Adobe beta products such as Edge & Muse. Take control of your software and enjoy the time an efficient workflow can give back to you.
This workshop fits nicely with J. Shuh’s workshop on Friday about the Essentials of Motion Graphics. Register today. We expect to sell out!
Who Should Come
This workshop is designed for both beginners and professional designers. For beginners, you will walk away with a sense of confidence (“Hey! This really isn’t as hard as I thought!”). AJ will demonstrate tips & tricks for both beginners & advanced folks. you will be able to use right away on your next projects. Advanced professionals will learn some new methods to improve their existing work flows. Newbies and old dogs will learn from this workshop.
What You Will Learn
- Time-saving techniques within Creative Suite 5.5
- Work flow tips using the integrated nature of Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Secret features you never knew existed on Creative Suite 5.5
- Previews of beta products–Edge and Muse
- Shortcuts and keyboard accelerators to make you feel like an expert
- Online resources to get the latest tips and tricks from industry experts
Meet Your Instructor
Founder & President of Media Cats, Inc., A.J. has been ranked the #1 Adobe Instructor WORLDWIDE more than once. An Adobe Community Professional, A.J. is best known for his straightforward teaching style, and ability to communicate ideas in the simplest of terms. His passion for training is only matched by his community participation. A.J. is the acting Dallas Chapter Leader for the Acrobat & InDesign user groups, Speaker for DFWAUG (Dallas/Ft. Worth Adobe Users Group), and has been a guest speaker on campus at the Art Institute of Dallas, Westwood College, Collin County Community College. If that’s not enough, A.J. also supports various art & technology meetups throughout the Dallas/Ft. Worth metroplex. You can follow A.J. on Twitter, become a Facebook fan, and catch the latest insights on his blog.
- [6 Minute Video] How to Avoid InDesign Gotchas (bigdesignevents.com)
- November 14-18: Announcing Big Design Week 2011 (bigdesignevents.com)
- [11 Minute Video] Tips on Creating Logos in Photoshop (bigdesignevents.com)