We added a Multimedia & Film track this year because we noticed several things. Multi-media and Film Designers use many of the same tools as UX designers. Plus, they deal with many of the same pressures–the emergence of social media, difficult personalities, tight deadlines, crazy release schedules, and very detailed work. You are going to enjoy these talks. Get your tickets today!
Multimedia/Film Designers and User Experience Designers are brothers of a different mother. You don’t want to miss these great talks. Check out Adam Polansky’s interview of J. Schuh, who organized this track, for a great overview. Enjoy!
- Your Multimedia & Film Speakers for Big Design 2012 (bigdesignevents.com)
- Speaker Spotlight: Catharine McNally & Web Accessibility (bigdesignevents.com)
- Windows Phone Bootcamp & Hackathon at Big Design 2012 (bigdesignevents.com)
- Top 10 Reasons to Book a Room for Big Design 2012 (bigdesignevents.com)
- Your Content Speakers for Big Design 2012 (bigdesignevents.com)